Enter our exciting competition to win a whole host of benefits! Don’t delay entries must be received by 27th February 2018
Mulmur are running two competitions at the London Coffee Fair 2018; Craft Brewing on Mazzer Digital ZM grinder and Batch Brewing on Bunn ICB Infusion Brewer backed by Allegra.
We at DRWakefield are hosting a pre-competition to select the provider of the roasted coffee for the competition.
We are giving you the chance to win:
- A very special surprise green coffee to roast
- Your coffee used as the only coffee during both competitions
- Your name in the London Coffee Fair Festival Programme in the competition section programmes
- Your coffee bags on the competition table
- An interview in the official video made of the brewing competition
- Your company announced as winner on social media and newsletters
- And have a bit of fun along the way 😉
How it works
Send in a 250g bag of single origin, roasted for filter and DRWakefield supplied coffee to our office. You must include inside your name, company name, and the type of coffee you have sent in. You can send in a maximum of two bags of coffee.
Please send you coffee into Diana Johnston at DRWakefield, 42 – 44 Dolben Street, London SE1 0UQ – this is very important as we want to keep the judging blind.
The deadline for coffee submissions is end of play 27th February 2018. We will then cup and judge the coffee on the 28th February – winner to be announced on 1st March 2018.
We will cup the coffee blindly, that is we will not know the customer who roasted the coffee but we will know the origin and coffee name so that we can judge similar coffees side by side.
When the winner is selected, they will be announced on social media and we will supply you with a bag of coffee to roast for the London Coffee Fair competition.
If you have any questions email firstname.lastname@example.org